Have you lost or found a beloved pet?
Here are a few steps you should take to help find Fido or Fifi or to find their owners!
- Notify appropriate county animal services by filing lost or found report – typically online
- Post on Facebook, Lost/Found Pets – Washington County, Multnomah County Lost & Found Pets; Hillsboro Oregon Lost/Found Pets; or your local community page
- Post on NextDoor in your neighborhood
- Post on PawBoost
- Post on Petco Love Lost
- Talk with neighbors
- Hang brightly colored, waterproof flyers around immediate area
- Contact one of the local finder/trappers for help
Here are other resources that might help.
OFOSA can accept stray cats but we cannot legally accept stray dogs. Check often with your local county shelter for lost dogs. If you have found a cat and would like to speak to us, please give us a call at 503-747-7818.