OFOSA Has Saved 20,500 Shelter Pets Since 2002
We are committed to improving the welfare of animals by addressing the extensive overpopulation problem among homeless dogs and cats.
We accomplish this mission by:
* Saving as many dogs as possible from overcrowded shelters;
* Accepting surrendered and abandoned dogs and cats;
* Spaying or neutering every animal in our care;
* Working with our community to Trap-Neuter-Release stray/colony cats
and providing rescue and care to injured and sick kittens and cats from
* And through adoption, finding forever loving homes for all our animals.
OFOSA 2022 At A Glance